How to implement a plugin in Ckeditor within CiviCRM:
Recently we faced a problem in one of the projects that there is no button for text justification in CiviCRM email compose text editor.
The text justify plugin in CkEditor has gone missing from CiviCRM 4.1 and later.
Below is how to download and install the justify plugin:
- Go to http://ckeditor.com/addon/justify and download te justify plugin
- Copy the justify folder into '/sites/all/modules/civicrm/packages/ckeditor/plugins' folder
- Next modify the file '/sites/all/modules/civicrm/packages/ckeditor/config.js'
- Add the following code just before the "CKEDITOR.editorConfig = function( config )" function closing.
config.extraPlugins = 'justify';
- If you have Varnish installed, then restart varnish.
- If your Drupal has page cashing on then you will have to clear your browser's cache (Ctrl+F5).
In this way you can add up as many plugins as necessary.
A list of plugins for CKEditor can be found here http://ckeditor.com/addons/plugins/all. | Justify | Justify | This plugin adds text justification commands: left/right alignment, center and justify. You can set your own classes which editor will assign to block elements when justifying them.